Summary: Magic Room Brand does not rent or sell your data and does not market on behalf of third-parties. We only use data you provide to make sure we can send you your gear, and that's it!
How We Use Your Information. We may use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- Account Registration. We will use your name, address, phone number, billing information, and email address to register your account for certain services we provide and to communicate important information to you. We may obtain additional personal information about you, such as address change information, from commercially available sources to keep our records current.
- To Provide Our Services and Operate Our Business. We may use your information to operate our business, including providing the services you requested, provide you with support related to our services, and to help us protect our services, including to combat fraud and protect your information.
- Customer Service and Technical Support. We may use your name, address, phone number, email address, how you interact with our services, and information about your computer configuration to resolve questions you may have about our services and to follow up with you about your experience.
- Communicate with You. We may use your information to communicate with you about our services.
- To Improve Services and Develop New Services. We will use your information to personalize or customize your experience and the service, develop new features or services, and to improve the overall quality of Magic Room Brand's services.
- Feedback. We may use any information you volunteer in surveys you answer for us and combine them with answers from other customers in order to better understand our services and how we may improve them. Answering any survey is optional.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Adam Bertels of Adam Bertels Creative for the on-point design work seen in the “Here’s How It All Works” section.
From the Noun Project
- Victor Pedraza for the ear icon in the “Why Magic Room Brand?” section.
- Nathaniel Smith for the strong arm icon in the “Why Magic Room Brand?” section.
- David for the earth/time icon in the “Why Magic Room Brand?” section.
- Viktor Vorobyev for the heart icon in the “Why Magic Room Brand?” section.
- Marvdrock for the guitar icon.
- Parker Foote for the drumkit icon.
- Louis Dawson for the drumstick icon.
- Hum for the guitar pick icon.
- Daniel Nochta for the parcel icon.
- Stan Diers for the moped delivery icon.